- weeping and chest beating
- The Comments posted by my Brothers
- Hazrat Bibi Fatima Masooma -e-Qum Salamullah Alaiha
- Sunni feedback on the issues Of Infalliblity and AhlelBait!!!
- UmmeKulthoom Salamullah Alaiha
- Sunni Documentation On Imam Mehdi Alahis Salam
- prophet Mohammad saww could write!!!
- ABOUT UMER IBNE KHATTAB
- All About Muawiya
- Imamat and the word imam in quran and related ahadith
- The word SHIAS are used in quran
- Temporary MARRIAGES
- Quran and AhlulBait
- Why School of Ahlul-Bait?
- Muttah By Ali Sajidzaidi
- Ashaa'rs (Poetry) for Imam Ali ibney AbuTalib Alaihis Salam
- Ashaars for hazrat Hur Alaihis Salam
- Ashaars for AhlulBait
- Durood On Prophet Mohammad saww in Tashahud In Namz By Azaz Haider
- Ashaars for Ummul Baneen (S.A)
- Ashhars Marriage of Imam ali and Fatima Zahra (S.A)
- Ashaars for Imam Mohammed Taqi(A.S)
- The Opinion of the Messenger Of Allah saww regarding the Companions!!
- The Reason Behind Enlightment
THE COMMENTS POSTED BY IMANDX31 CHANNEL
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِِ
DO SHIA COSIDER HOLY BOOK OTHER THAN QURAN??
Shia confess THE ONLY infallible book is the holy Quran and nothing else.
and hence no Shia has ever claimed Osool Kafi to be 100% Sahih. In the other Hand the sunnis equalize Sahih Bukhari with Quran (in authenticity) and call it SAHIH to such an extent that doubting it will make you an unbeliever.
Again according to this Bukhari :Book 8 :: Volume 82 :: Hadith 816 Umar the 2nd caliph recognizes Quran as deffected. Sunnis have over 600 hadith claiming Quran is not complete (astaqferollah)
In the era of Jaheliah, the Moshrekin were all proud about their quantity. But the Prophet(pbuhf) prooved in many occassions that qualified minorities are much more successful than disqualified majorities. BTW, in the Middle East the proportation is almost 50-50%.
Also Bahaiis not part of the Shia stem, dont forget the sunnis are divided more critically into Hanafi, Hanbali, Shafeyi, Maleki, Wahabi, Salafi, Soufi... Any Objections? ;)
How low level informed you are my dear...
Marriage althoug is great but doesnt necessitat any honor...
Remember the wive of the Prophet Lut(as)???
Have you ever read Sahih Bukhari where it says: Aisha and Hafsa were used to make the Prophet(pbuhf) angry so that even Umar was scared for their fate???
Abu Jahl was the uncle of the Prophet(pbuhf) yet he is damned eternally. Why dont you look into a fundamental level rather just an easy surface vision???
DO WE NEED ANYTHING ELSE TO UNDERSTAND QURAN???Quran is sufficient, but to understand it we need other sources (e.g. hadith). For example: Proove me the number of the Rakaat of the salat from Quran!!
Ibn Sabaa was a convert which still was lashed by Ali(as) due to his Gholow and misleadings. FYI, when my brother/sisters talk to sunnis they are obliged to present proof from their sources to make sense. So whenever we answer you, we present proof from your own sources. Its all logic, any objections??
1) starts with TOUHID, in the very concept of God and Allah(swt). From this first step a small difference has been created which after centuries resulted to this dep diversion
2) In Shia opinion Genesis was purposeful, we dont consider Allah(swt) someTHING man like (yet much bigger). In Shia concept Allah(swt) has no human specificationsat all, be it organs or attributes be it in this world or in the hereafter. The only reason we recall some attributes like RAHMAN, RAHIM, LATIF, GHADER, JABAR...is the limitedcapacity of humans due to their materialistic nature. Allah(swt) is KHALEGH and hence he created everything which was possible to be created
3) Othewise Allah(swt) was not KHALEGH in an ultimate form (still remember relatind such words to Allah(swt) is just due to our limitations)
God(swt) being the ultimate is responsible to lead His creation y all means according to their level and capacity. Humans are somehow at the top of this level and hence Allah(swt) has gifted them the freedom of choice, otherwise everyone had an excuse to be in a higher level even if they were yet in a high level
4) In this regard mankind is in need to receive revelation to recognize the right path, and Allah(swt) beng the most merciful will not accept ANYONE to be xcluded from the gift of guidance and hence the first huma being must be a Prophet, otherwise he had no template to rely on and to follow, so Adam(aS) was APPOINTED as a Prophet and messenger. Ever since 124,000 messengers have been sent for mankind to guaranty the safe jurney and the promis and resposibility of His
5) from another Angel, the gift of freedom of choice is the ultimate gift of God to mankind. Yet this gift is ony active in a regulised environment and absolutelly useless in an erea of anarchy and chance, and so the universe and ALL included are ordered to follow the rulls of Allah(swt) to make sure freedom of choice makes sense. combining the freedom of choice + lafull environment + ultimate mercy of Allah(swt) we have no choice to accept that anythignand everything in this world has a reason
6) After all this, reason and logic instructs that if Allah(swt) wants to send his guidance to mankind he MUST make sure that the message, the means of transfering the message and the conservation formula is flawless and protected (i.e. infallible) otherwise by no logical and reasonable manner A devine message can reach its destination in the original form. This is a basic introduction to why Shia claim inflallibility for the Prophets(as) ity) and call it SAHIH to such an extent that doubting it will make you an unbeliever.
7) having established the necessity of infallibility for the means of the message (Prophets(as)) we see the importance of a formula to execute and spread the devine message. This is nothing but the possition of Caliphate. What is meant is that the carriers of the message (Prophets) MUST BE the rullers and the governers to make sure the delivery and the execution of the message is manifested in the best possible way
8) Upto here i introduced you why Shiites accept only the rullership of infallible humans and by no means to us i is immpossible to accept the governance of anyone but an infallible being. As an individual personaly i am not willing to leave my destiny in the handsof another fallible person. Long story short...i will skip other stages (until another time)... but in our opinion when such infallible person is holding on power all must submit to his will and obey, not to confront him
9) There are many signs and historical records which suggest some high level figures contradicted themselves and acted against such devine authority and actively plotted against it. This is why while reviewing the history we condemn and take distancefrom such personalities ad actions.
In Quran and Hadith (sunni sources) there are many examples were such stories are reminded to mankind.
Also the tafseer of the Mother of the Believers has another Feqhi understanding to us Shiites,
10) Last note for now:
A)God is nothing like his creation (in attribute in this world and other world)
B)God must guaranty the accuracy o the message to reac the target
C)Prophets and rullers are appointed by God and infallible
D)submitting to them is mandatory and resistance against them is HARAM
E)Anyone who do resist and fights against them is fighting against the authority of Allah(swt)
hope this brief passage could be a triger for further talks
Maa Salam for now
ABOUT CLAIPHATE AND IMAMT
2) Muslims unanimously agree that Islam is THE MOST COMPLETE religion and has instructions for all aspects of our life be it public or private. Yet somehow the sunni brothers claim there is no instruction/order for who should rulle after the Prophet(pbuhf). That Abu Bakr was smarter than the Prophet(pbuhf) because the Prophet(pbuhf) didnt appoint any successor and the Ummah fell into conflict, but Abu Bakr appointed Umar and saved the society???!!!!
The fact though is that Islam has exact orders
3)You wanna call it Imamah, Caliphate, leadership or even bingbangbung, i couldnt care less....but as i believe in the knowledge of Allah(swt), as i believe in the justice, in the wisdom and mercy of Allah(swt) it becomes impossible for me to accept that Allah(swt) and his Messenger(pbuhf) left the Ummah in a state of blindness with no order.
4)In the other hand im seriously disappointed that you are attacking others faith, yet you have not the least knowledge of their principles. Equalizing the Prophethood with Imamate is a mistake that only new comers in such debates attempt. If you need the definition of these two please inform for further clarifications.
Re the presense of the Infallible Imams in Quran, although their names are not mentioned (due to Allah(swt) Hekmah) yet the signs are all over Quran.
5)Another fact is that Quran is not a political/scientifical/philoso phical ...book.
Quran is a book of principles which by the use of Mind and Hadith must be generalized to all angels of our lives. Yet some tent to forget that the most important pillar and platform in Islam (i.e. Salat) has not been described in Quran. If you dont agree, please proove me from Quran:
1)How many Rakaat are the morning, Zohor, Asar, Maghrib and Isha prayers?
2)How is the Haj performed?
YA ALI MADAD!!!!