- weeping and chest beating
- The Comments posted by my Brothers
- Hazrat Bibi Fatima Masooma -e-Qum Salamullah Alaiha
- Sunni feedback on the issues Of Infalliblity and AhlelBait!!!
- UmmeKulthoom Salamullah Alaiha
- Sunni Documentation On Imam Mehdi Alahis Salam
- prophet Mohammad saww could write!!!
- ABOUT UMER IBNE KHATTAB
- All About Muawiya
- Imamat and the word imam in quran and related ahadith
- The word SHIAS are used in quran
- Temporary MARRIAGES
- Quran and AhlulBait
- Why School of Ahlul-Bait?
- Muttah By Ali Sajidzaidi
- Ashaa'rs (Poetry) for Imam Ali ibney AbuTalib Alaihis Salam
- Ashaars for hazrat Hur Alaihis Salam
- Ashaars for AhlulBait
- Durood On Prophet Mohammad saww in Tashahud In Namz By Azaz Haider
- Ashaars for Ummul Baneen (S.A)
- Ashhars Marriage of Imam ali and Fatima Zahra (S.A)
- Ashaars for Imam Mohammed Taqi(A.S)
- The Opinion of the Messenger Of Allah saww regarding the Companions!!
- The Reason Behind Enlightment
Abdullah bin Buraida kehty hain k aik dafa ma apne walid k sath Muawiya k pas gaya. Usne hamara bahot ehteram kiya aur hamary liye khaana lagwaya. Phir hamary pas Sharab layi gai, Muawiya ne wo sharab pi aur meiry walid ko bhi dawat di. Meiry walid ne kaha; "Jabse Rasoolullah (saww) ne sharab ko haram kiya hy, meine isko moun b nahi lagaya."
(Musnad Imam Ahmad bin Hambal, v5 p347)
sunni Aalim Haithami is riwayat k baray ma kehty hain k isko Ahmad bin Hambal ne naql kiya or iske tamam rawi Saheeh Muslim or Bukhari k hain.
By Ali Sajid zaidi
Rasulullah (s) said:
"O Ali! Soon a rebellious group will fight against you, you will be on the truth. Whoever does not support you on that day will not be from us"
Kanz al Ummal, by Ali Muttaqi al Hind quoting Ibn Asakir, hadith number 32970
Prove Muwayia was not a rebel & he didn’t fight with Hz Ali (AS) the righteous Khalifa. Hz Abubakar declared all those who disobeyed & fought with his Khalafat as disbeliever & Murtad.
Sahih Bukhari, Volume 11 page 349 narrated that Umm Habeeb ibne Abi Sabith (ra) heard
Abdullah ibn Umar said:
"I regret that I did not join Ali and fight the rebellious group". Abi Baakar bin Abi Jaham (ra) narrates that he heard Abdullah ibne`Umar say "I never regretted anything in my life other than the fact that I did not fight the rebels
4:93] If a man kills a believer intentionally; his recompense is Hell, to abide therein (For ever): And the wrath and the curse of Allah are upon him, and a dreadful penalty is prepared for him.
If both were believers than how would they kill each other against orders of Allah swt? More than 90 thousand Muslims & Munafiqeen killed in Sufeen. A believer can’t kill any believer until his rivals is non-believer. Mutineers (Muwayians) were non-believers as said in Quran